For over 80 years, Catholic Charities has been providing quality mental health services. Come join an outstanding team of professionals who share a passion for empowering individuals and strengthening families! Our therapists are master’s level mental health professionals that specialize in treating children, adolescents and adults to provide the highest level of care for individuals and families.
- Provides quality mental health counseling services in a confidential, caring, and supportive environment
- Builds and maintains a caseload schedule that is conducive to appropriate clinical service productivity standards
- Completes diagnostic assessments and formulate treatment plans
- Designs and implements treatment plans reflective of individual/child/family needs
- Master's degree from accredited social work, mental health counseling, or marriage and family therapy program.
- Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW) Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) preferred. Temporary licensure may also be considered.
- Ability to work in a positive and cooperative fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in the use of computers, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and demonstrate EHR proficiency
- Demonstrate familiarity with video conference and tele-therapy systems
- Bilingual English-Spanish candidates are encouraged to apply!
We offer competitive pay and excellent benefits!
- 35-hour work week, flexible schedules available
- 120 hours of vacation at the completion of one year, 105 hours of sick leave accrued annually, and 11 paid holidays
- Medical and Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Flex Spending Plan, and employer-paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 403(b) with employer matching